Total Pageviews

Friday 18 October 2024

Royal Mail Stuff Up.

Ten days ago I ordered a stencil from Sweet Poppy, in the UK. It was sent to me on the 8th of this month. It should have been here by now. Every time I try to track it, it says 'incorrect tracking number". Two days ago I sent Sweet Poppy an email with the invoice number as well as tracking number I had been sent. They said Royal Mail had given me an incorrect tracking number, and they (SP) would chase it up with Royal Mail. This is not the first time Royal Mail have given me the wrong tracking number. I am so frustrated, and just want my stencil.  It's one I saw Eileen Godwin used to create a card.  No card to post yet! Thanks for dropping by! Have a SUNSHINE day! Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!