Total Pageviews

Monday 7 October 2024

A Short Note!

So here I am back in hospital again. Been here three days and am keeping my fingers crossed they discharge me later today. I'm feeling much better than when I was admitted on Saturday. Long story but here I am! Just discovered how to get into my blog via my mobile. Obviously no cards to show here, but have some creative ideas buzzing away in my head for when I'm home. Have my friends and neighbour's looking after the cats, so grateful for them. Been trying  to relax and do some Reiki on myself in hopes of speeding up my recovery! The staff here are great. Being in isolation, I'm not allowed to leave my room, so I ring the bell if I need anything. Anyway, just wanted to let you all know where I am and why there are no new creations with this post! Thanks for dropping by! Have a SUNSHINE day! Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!

1 comment:

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!