Total Pageviews

Friday 11 October 2024

I Made A Card and A Tip!

I used my round gel press for the background on this card. Card measures 6x6 inches. I tired to get a shot of the silver glitter on the photo below. Al Lavinia Stamps products.
Here's a tip for those who use the Stamp and Spin Tool. To keep your sticky grid paper clean, so you can easily see the measurements, after placing the card you want to stamp on, a piece of clear plastic on either side of your card, up against the sides (and bottom) of your card. This works well if you want to do repeat stamping across your card. The lid on the SAST is removeable. You can move it up or down as your stamp across your card, without needing to move the stamp.
In the photo below you can see I have moved the lid up one notch each time I have used a different colour ink. The ink is easy to clean off the clear plastic when you have finished your stamping.
A closer look at the lid. I had moved it up two notches.

Here's a photo (below) showing this excess ink on the clear plastic. Just wipe it off with a damp cloth and it's clean again.
This tip with the clear plastic also works if you use a Stamp Platform. Mine doesn't have an adjustable lid, but using the clear plastic idea still works to keep the sticky grid paper clean. Keeping it clean just ensures you can easily see where to place your card before stamping. I hope al this makes sense! Thanks for dropping by! Have a SUNSHINE day! Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!


 




 

1 comment:

  1. Cool card, Sunshine - I love the background! And that's for the great tip. :) - Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!