Total Pageviews

Sunday 13 October 2024

Stamp and Spin Flower Card.

I used my Stamp and Spin tool to create this card. I stamped a small snowflake (above) using Lost Shadow ink. Each time I stamped, I turned the SAS one notch to the right. You could use  any pale colour to stamp with. Once I had complete the circle, I glued some paper flowers on top of the stamped snowflakes, as well as some small padded gold padded stars.
To finish the card (Below) I added some pale pink and pale blue Nuvo Crystal drops in between the flowers and stars. I also stamped the three words (Lavinia Stamps) and stuck the image on to a piece of black card, and finally onto a folded pink card. I came up with this idea while watching a movie last night. I have no idea why the idea came to me because I wasn't thinking about cards or anything like that. I was, (I thought!) concentrating on the movie I was watching! Anyway, the idea is to stamp in a pale colour, so that whatever you place on top, it covers the stamped image. You could put stamped images you have cut out, buttons, small light embellishments...whatever you like.
Stamping the snowflake creates the wreath shape to place your embellishments on. I'm happy hw this turned out, and am sure I'll use this idea again sometime. Thanks for dropping by! Have a SUNSHINE day! Remember t o always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!






 



 

1 comment:

  1. I love how this turned out! Great idea to use the Stamp and Spin to make a guide for placing the flowers. -Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!