Total Pageviews

Friday 8 October 2021

Some Random Cards...

I'm back with a few cards I made.  My heart isn't in it at the moment:-(  I am bored, depressed and sad.  Being in lockdown for so long is affecting my inspiration and creativity.  With nothing open and so many businesses either closed or completely closed down, life is boring:-(  We should get some news about places opening up next Monday, so I have my fingers and toes crossed!  Anyhow, these are a few cards I have managed to make.  The top and bottom cards were made using a SU stamp/die set called, "Frosted Gingerbread".  It's a fun set, I'm just low on inspiration right now!
The card above also uses an SU stamp/punch set called "Sweet Strawberry".  Another fun set.  I used and SU stamp pad called "Poppy Parade."  A yummy color!  I need to make sure my cards are straight when I photograph them!  None of these are!  You would think I was on a rocking ship photographing these! (I wasn't!)

Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  Remember to always be your authentic self and shine bright each and every day!
 

1 comment:

  1. Those are pretty good for creating with a lack of inspiration. I love them all. The cookies look delicious by the way!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!