Total Pageviews

Tuesday 26 October 2021

A Wonky Donkey, A Witch, Three Butterflies And A Whole Lot Of Glitter!

 

The black and white card above was supposed to be white embossing on a black card.  However mine didn't turn out right, so I ditched it and stamped it in black on a white card.  
The card above is for a friend who celebrates her birthday on Christmas Day.  I have two friends who have Birthdays on Christmas Day.  The glitter on the car was adhered using some Graphix Artiste Tac paper that Andrea gave me.  I LOVE this stuff as it is so easy to use!  I randomly placed the sticky side to the white card, then sprinkled on the clear glitter. 
The Witch above is one I made many years ago.  I was going to a Halloween dance with  a  friend and made her one as well. I made her from a pair of old pantyhose!  I didn't have a pattern for her and just made her up as I went.  She is holding a small crystal ball!  She needs some new sequins on the black lace, the old ones have almost  come off.  I don't celebrate Halloween, but I do pin her to my clothes the day of Halloween.  It will be four years ago this Halloween that I had my hip                      
replacement done.  It's so nice to be pain free and not have to take pain killers (Which didn't work and were expensive) every day just to be able to get out of bed.
Looking at the three Butterfly cards you could be mistaken into thinking they are all the same.   Actually they're not!  If you look carefully you can see the placement of the glitter is different on each card!  I made the Butterflies using a Tim Holtz cut and emboss ide, and some of the new SU Expressions In Ink Specialty DSP.  It is so much prettier in real life.  This pink one I used has some very sparkly gold through it.
The card below has one of the SU "Darling Donkey" stamps on it.  I used my Scan N Cut machine to cut the Donkey out.  I cut a whole bunch of them out at the same time.  SO much quicker than cutting them out by hand, and much neater than  fiddling around with dies.
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  Remember to always be your authentic self and shine bright each and everyday!
      


2 comments:

  1. My, you've been busy. Love those butterflies. And that donkey is a cute one. Wearing your little witch is a good way to celebrate Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to use the Artist Tac paper for glitter! I love the texture it adds. And that little witch is perfect!😄

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!