Total Pageviews

Sunday 17 October 2021

Something Cute!

I found this cute bloke, above, one night when I had gone to close the back door.  He was coming down the path towards me, so I ran inside and grabbed my camera to take this shot.  It was almost dark but I was able to get a decent photo of him by using my flash.
Abd here, below, is another cute bloke!  This is one of the baby ducks that comes here every day with his mum, Daisy, to be fed!  It's quite funny, Daisy hisses at me and vaguely threatens me.  The babies, there's 3,are not scared of me one bit and walk all over my feet and peck my toes!  They run to me when they hear my voice and are so cute!  This baby was sitting at my feet looking up at me when I took this photo.  There is another mother duck that comes each day, and she has 11 babies!  I feed them as well!  Oh, and there's also Chuck the male duck, whom I presume is the father of the three babies, and he comes every day too!  I feed them all!  Chuck and Daisy have been coming here every day since last Summer, and I feed them.

These two flowers are just a couple from  garden.  The above is one of my first Ixia's that has flowered.  I bought the bulbs early in the year.  Tere are also a couple of yellow ones, and I think a white one is about to flower.  I love Ixia's!

 These flowers, above, are some of my Freesias that are in full bloom right now.  Unfortunately we've had some heavy rain which almost flattens them.  However, once the sun comes out and it dries the flowers out, they bounce right back again!  I have all kinds of colours of these.
Ok, no cards today as I am a bit tired and just don't have the energy to craft. Soon...
Thanks for dropping day, have a SUNSHINE day!  Remember to always be your authentic self and shine bright each and every day!

1 comment:

  1. How sweet are those ducklings! And so nice of you to be feeding them. Your flowers are beautiful. Things are going a little the other way here.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!