Total Pageviews

Tuesday 12 October 2021

Sparkly Snowflakes!


 Just one sparkly card today.  After I stamped and die cut the snowflakes,   I lay them face down on some Grafix Artist-Tac paper then after I lifted them off the paper, I sprinkled them with some fine clear glitter.  I like how they turned out and think I might try some other shapes!
Update on my health:  I am fine and no signs of having Covid:-)
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  Remember to always be your authentic self and shine bright each and every day!

1 comment:

  1. You're creating designer calorie free cookies and I love them!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!