Total Pageviews

Saturday 9 October 2021

Bright and Easy Breezy Christmas Cards!

Still feeling angry and hurt by my friends comments she made to me yesterday, I have channeled my anger into creativity and  finished off the 'half made cards from yesterday.  I made them all using the SU Frosted Gingerbread stamps/dies.
I have chosen not to use 'traditional' colours - I am not motivated by red and green and all the usual Christmas colours at all!  I'm bucking the trend this year!  Although having already made lots of Christmas cards, those are in the traditional Christmas colours.  Lockdown is doing funny things to me!
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day. As always, remember to be your authentic self and shine bright each and every day!

1 comment:

  1. I really love the colors that you have chosen. It's nice to see non-traditional colors for Christmas. The pink challenge is coming up for the Jingle Belles this month - pink Christmas cards in the works.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!