Total Pageviews

Friday 8 October 2021

A Double Shock!

 I received a Covid alert message today saying I MAY have been in contact with Covid-19 at my local supermarket on the 5th of October.  That came as a complete shock to me.  I have been double vaccinated and I always wear a face mask and wash my hands after I come  home.  I don't go far and shop local.
But a bigger shock was to come.
I have a friend who lives close by who feeds my cats when I am in hospital.
I sent her a text saying I MAY have been exposed to Covid-19 and if so would she please come and feed Romeo IF I had to go in to managed isolation.
She has refused saying she wouldn't come and feed him!!  She refuses to get vaccinated against Covid, in spite of her husband having been vaccinated for it.  (I've had both my vaccines).
It was like a kick in the guts hearing her say she would not come to feed Romeo:-(  I am shocked and hurt, and disappointed.
This is someone I have known for most of my life.  But at least I know where I stand now.
She doesn't care less about my cat, Romeo.
Sorry this isn't a card - I have some half made, maybe tomorrow.  I just needed to get this out and on to paper, well, it's not really paper is it?!
Ok, thanks for reading this and letting me vent!  As always, be your authentic self and shine bright each and every day!



1 comment:

  1. First things first - I hope that you are okay and will be okay. Secondly, it has been so hard dealing with people who don't agree with our choices lately making it such a heartache.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!