Total Pageviews

Monday 18 October 2021

Christmas "Lily".


 While making the card in the post below this, I had a brainwave and decided to make a 'flower girl.'  Next time I will add some legs from some thick wool.  I will put a round bead at the bottom of each 'leg' and tie it in a small knot so her legs hang down.  She has a hole in her head so the wool can go through.  Her 'hair' is made from a small piece of a (brand new) mop head I bought ages ago from my local Hospice Shop.  I knew I would be able to use the mop head in my crafting at some time in the future!  It was a well spent fifty cents!
UPDATE:  She now has legs and wings!  Not sure if I like the wings or not.  They are die cut from some vellum and then coloured with one of my copics.


Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  Remember to always be your authentic self and shine bright each and every day!

1 comment:

  1. I love the way you were thinking outside the box with this. Cute, cute, cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!