Total Pageviews

Thursday 21 October 2021

"Zemira"- Lavinia Stamps

The stamp I used on this card is called "Zemira", and she is from Lavinia Stamps.  The words are also a Lavinia Stamps stamp.  As much as I love this stamp, she is very hard to stamp.  On this card I have stamped her around 6 times to get proper coverage of black ink.  I am using well inked stamp pads, I have tried 3 different well inked black pads and I still don't get a good image.  If I re stamp it too many times, the image gets blurred, the fine lines on her hair get blurred.  I am using a stamp platform to stamp her.
I saw a video from Lavinia Stamps, and asked how to get her to stamp well.  The lady replied and asked me to send her images of what was happening when I stamped her.  I did this and the reply was that if I did not buy the stamp from her (Lavinia Stamps) the she would not answer my question.  WOW!!  I have never had that issue before.  Anyone I have asked for help from has readily answered my question.  No matter where I bought the stamp from.  I will not be dealing with Lavinia Stamps ever again!  There will be someone else who will be willing to help me.
Ok, so I stamped the images onto white card and then attached that onto some folded lilac coloured card, added three sequins and the card was done.  The sequins don't show up well on here, but IRL they are lovely and sparkly!  Believe me!
Ok, thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  Remember to always be your authentic self and shine bright each and every day,
 

1 comment:

  1. From the photo it looks good, but you are the best judge seeing it in person. That's not a very good salesperson who is willing to let future sales go by not helping you out. I looked on Splitcoast and there was a recommendation to ink with VersaMark first then your black ink over it before stamping. Also, the Lavinia stamps are not photopolymer, they're silicon and many people have problems with them it seems.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!