Total Pageviews

Sunday 31 October 2021

Kanzashi Flower.


 This is my first Kanzashi flower I have made!  It isn't perfect, but it's pretty darn good considering I have never made them before.  I found another place - The Ribbon Rose - who sell the Kanzashi Makers and purchased from them.  The other place - Kiwi Threadz - who scammed me have been reported as a scam and I know TRR is a reputable and honest company as I have purchased many craft things from them in the past.
This is an Orchid flower (according to the packaging) and measures 3 inches.  This is the largest size and was easy to work with.  I did get two smaller makers, different flowers, but found them awkward to use as my fingers lock and it wasn't as easy to use.  Maybe another day!  The button isn't quite in the right place and  I tried to stitch it but it wasn't working too well.  I ended up getting the hot glue gun out as it was quicker and easier.
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  Remember to always be your authentic self and shine bright each and every day!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you found a reliable resource. Looks like you are doing quite well on your new learning experience. I really like the addition of the button.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!