Total Pageviews

Thursday 11 November 2021

New Christmas Cards!

Here are some more Christmas card  have made last week.  The stamped words on the card above, are from Suzanne Canon.  She does such beautiful Calligraphy.
The butterfly card above is really sparkly. I took the photo in the shade and managed to capture the glitter on the card.  I die cut the Butterfly using an SU die, and I die cut the wings a second time with vellum underneath the wings.  The words are also from an SU stamp set.
The word "Blessed" on the card above is die cut from some SU card.  The stamped words are from some random stamp set.  I actually cut the words apart so I could use the words I wanted.  I do this quite often, and it means I have loads more options of stamping the words I want.
The word "Hello" is die cut from a Catherine Pooler die. 


 The Butterfly on the card above is die cut from and SU die.  I also cut the wings from Vellum and put them underneath to give the Butterfly some dimension.
I am just about out of Christmas cards now, having sold most of them in the last couple of weeks.
I also donated 28 to "Voices of Hope," who distribute the cards to older people who are alone at Christmas.  I wrote a shot message in each card and by the time I had done all 28, my hand was very sore!
So, I have been in lockdown for 82 days, with nothing open except for supermarkets, pharmacies and Vets.
Yesterday (finally!) the shops opened for the first time in 82 days, so I was able to go and stock up on craft things I needed.  As well as hitting some other shops.  It was so nice to be out and about and be doing normal things!  We still need to wear a face mask everywhere we go, but it is nice to have stores open again.  Everyone I met was so happy the shops were open and greeted you with a welcoming smile.  On top of that it was such a beautiful hot sunny day, which was nice.  Summer is coming...so is Christmas!
Ok, thanks for dropping by!  Have a SUNSHINE day, and remember to always be your authentic self and shine bright each and every day!

1 comment:

  1. I still have to remind myself that you celebrate Christmas in the summer. Your cards are all wonderfully done and I'm sure that those who purchased or received the donations will be be very happy with them. Rest that hand!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!