Total Pageviews

Saturday 13 November 2021

I Got A Bargain!

I found these two brand new unused Stampin' Up! stamp sets at my local Hospice shop for $5 each the other day!  I got a bargain for sure!  They were a little dusty but other than that they are great!  
Above is the other set I found, which will be great for making masculine cards.  To be honest, I have very few masculine stamps and always struggle when I need to make a masculine card.  These will come in handy!
Above are the Fishy Friends stamped onto card. I always like to stamp new stamps to see what they look like once stamped.
Below is a card I made with the stamps.  I embossed some waves onto a scrap piece of card and attached it across the card. I have very lightly rushed some pale blue ink across the waves. I stamped and hand cut the fish and attached him using some double sided sponge tape.  I lastly added three white pearls to make it look like bubbles.
The fish is actually very shiny because I coloured him using a clear shiny gel pen.  It doesn't show upon here so you will have to imagine it!
Ok, thanks for dropping by!  Have a SUNSHINE day!  Remember to always be your authentic self and shine bright each and every day!
 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you got a great bargain. You're right about masculine cards - they're the hardest.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!