Total Pageviews

Sunday 21 November 2021

A Busy Day!

 

As the heading says, I've had a busy time!  I made these over the weekend, most of them were done  yesterday.  I made the next three cards using some dies from a SU stamp/die set, called, "Frosted Gingerbread."  So much fun and you can use the stamps/dies in so many different ways.  The stamped words on the top card are from Lavinia Stamps.


Butterflies, Butterflies and more Butterflies!  I made them from a die that cuts and embosses at the same time. It's a Tim Holtz embosslits die.  Making the Butterfly cards was a bit quicker because I already had the Butterflies already cut out.

The stamped words on te card above are from Suzanne Canon.  She does such beautiful calligraphy and has it made into rubber stamps.  Such stunning quality.






Ok, that's all for now. I'm pooped out!  My brain is frazzled from all that card making! 
I have some Snarky's on my desk, just waiting to be finished.  I am hoping to get them done sometime this week!
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  Remember to always be your authentic self and shine bright each and every day!

1 comment:

  1. You are certainly well stocked with Christmas cards. They're all so lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!