Total Pageviews

Monday 22 November 2021

A Weird but Fun Tip!



Above is a photo of my plastic scraper.  It measures just a smidgen over six inches wide, and is four and one quarter in height.  On the top I have stuck a piece of self adhesive Velcro - the soft fluffy bit, not the loop side.  Stick the Velcro as close as possible to the edge of the scraper as this means you get better ink coverage on the card.  Place the Velcro too far back and you will be holding the scraper at a funny (and possibly uncomfortable!) angle.
If you put some ink along the Velcro then drag it across a sheet of card, you can easily and quickly color the card!  I used red ink then gold ink over the top.  Before you use a new colour, just rinse the scraper and the in washes right off the Velcro.  So quick and easy to color card stock!  I will make a card front using the piece I did.  My local $2 Shop sells plastic scrapers almost identical to this one, three for $2!  So if you want to try this, go and check out your local Dollar Store and have some fun!


That's all for today - I think?!  Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  Remember to always be your authentic self and shine bright each and every day!

1 comment:

  1. Great tip. I'm putting scrapers on my list for the dollar store.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!