Total Pageviews

Wednesday 1 December 2021

Christmas Is Coming!

To make the top (and last) card, I cut out the triangle shape and used the negative as a template.  I sponged yellow, peach and orange to get the colours.  Once the colours were down I stamped the greeting, and lastly added the gold star and other sparkly bits.
The card above is much prettier in real life.  You can't see the colours too well in this photo.  The circle has glitter sprinkled over the top, which somewhat mutes the colours.  Much better IRL!  The stamp is from an old SU set.

 I made a mini treat bag using an SU die set.  The card is the same as the first one, except this card is smaller so it fits into the treat bag.
As I said in another post, I do have some Snarkys sitting on my desk.  They need some colouring in, and to be honest, I am not all that keen on coloring at the moment.  I just find it a chore to have to sit and do it.  But have patience with me, I will try to get them done soon!  I have a black belt in partial arts!  I have lot's of art stuff half finished!  
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!

1 comment:

  1. I love that "I have a black belt in partial arts" and will have to remember it. I like that the card fits in the bag. Love that star.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!