Total Pageviews

Saturday 11 December 2021

New Stamps New Cards!

I'm back with some new cards!  The treat bag above was made using some SU dies - Mini Treat Bag, or something like that!  The card below, fits inside the bag.  The card below is small and I used a SU Whimsy die around the edge.  Hard to see on here but it is there.  The die has some kind of wiggly lines that just perforate the card.  It looks good in real life!  The Deer is a little wooden ornament that I stamped with a brown ink pad.
The card below was made using an SU stamp/die set called, Christmas Season.   also used the stamps/dies o the mini treat bag a the top of this post.  So much fun!

I think I made some of these cards below a couple of years ago, but thought I would make another one as I had all the bits already cut out and read to be assembled.

is fisy card below is one I made using one of the SU stamp sets I got for $5 at my local Hospice shop!  The big fish had some glossy accents on him, as well as a sprinkling of gold glitter.  The aqua coloured strip is done using my scrapper with some water colour ink.  I think it was a re-inker  used.
These last two photos are of a set of three scrapers I bough from the $2 Shop.  I added some self adhesive velcro strips in different widths to give me more options when using them to swipe ink on my cards.

It has been really humid here lately and I am finding it hard to create.  I can tolerate the heat but the humidity really knocks me off my feet.  I have struggled to create and have a couple of special Christmas cards yet to create.  I have found the best time for me to create is early morning as it is a bit cooler then.
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  Remember to always be your authentic self and shine bright each and every day!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards. I've been keeping an eye out for a scraper like that. Our dollar stores are such a mess right now with all the holiday stuff I just want to get in and out as quick as possible.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!