Total Pageviews

Sunday 19 December 2021

Merriest Moments Cards.


These cards and tag were made today, in between eating cake, muffins and other yummy treats!  (Oh, and a small glass of Baileys!) The colours on the card above make me feel like I should be drinking hot chocolate with marshmallows, and sitting in front of a nice cozy fire, with my fluffy pajama's on!  It's the colours!

A quick tag, above, made from some scraps of card that were on my desk.
I like this white on white card above.  There's something about it that says "clean and fresh."  It's a very simple card with no embellishments, which was challenging for me because I love my bling!  As I said before, I just love this Merriest Moments stamp set.
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!
 

1 comment:

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!