Total Pageviews

Sunday 12 December 2021

"Christmas Season" Stamps.

I used SU stamp set, "Christmas Season" to make this card.  Such a fun and versatile stamp/die set.  I don't enjoy colouring at the moment, so to be able to used my coloured ink pads for this was a bonus! (And one reason I bought the set!)  I stamped and die cut all the pieces first, then arranged them on the card.  Once I had them where I wanted, I adhered them to the card using Art Glitter Glue.  (It doesn't have glitter in it, that's just the name.
I added a few tiny stars, and a few self adhesive gold sequins, as well as the label, and the card was done.  Such a fun set of stamps/dies to use.
It has been SO very humid here and yesterday was no exception.  I'm struggling with the heavy humidity at the moment, but am still trying to make cards!
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!
 

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful composition. I love the way you've framed the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!