Total Pageviews

Sunday 19 December 2021

Happy Birthday To Me!

 Yay!  It's my Birthday today!  My new SU Merriest Moments stamp/die and cut and emboss folder arrived yesterday and below are some cards I made with it! I absolutely love this set, there are sooo many ways to use it, and not just for Christmas cards.  The card below is white on white ad is a little tricky to photograph, so I hope you can see the details of the white embossed piece.  So pretty IRL!
Oops, the card below was made by a different SU stamp/die set, called Christmas Season.  I love this set too!  I used non traditional colours on this card.  I like how it turned out!  Who says Christmas cards HAVE to be traditional colours??!  Not me!
Another card made using the SU Merriest Moments set.  Love the gold embossing!

Above is a smaller slim line card - made into a slim line one because of a smudge on the bottom part of the card:-(  So annoying when that happens!  Below I have cut and embossed  piece of black card stock and stamped and die cut some pale pink flowers.  The sentiment is also from the Merriest Moments set. 
         
Last but not least is Romeo-Valentino whose Birthday was yesterday!  He ad been drinking some water and when he sat up he had a tiny drop of water on his chin, and also on one of his whiskers! So cute!
Ok, thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday!!!! I hope you had a wonderful day and will have a stellar year. Your card creations are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!