Total Pageviews

Wednesday 13 October 2021

Make Your Own Background Paper!

 

I stamped some Christmas images (above) on to some white cardstock, using four different SU stamp sets.  Then I cut that stamped sheet into four equal sized pieces, and glued each piece onto some SU Poppy Parade card stock.
From there I adhered a piece of dotty red and white ribbon across the card front. (Below) I added a punched & embossed Poinsettia flower, with some green leaves.  (I couldn't find my Poinsettia die that had leaves so I used a random punch for the leaves.  The flower has sponge tape underneath to give it some dimension.  I swiped my white ink pad over the Poinsettia for some nice effects, and added some tiny yellow seed beadz to the center of the flower.

I glued the red card to some folded white card and the card was done!  I will stamp a greeting inside the card before posting. I made four of these.  I enjoyed making my own background paper and am sure I will make some more!
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  Remember to always be your authentic self and shine bright each and every day!

1 comment:

  1. Those stamp sets worked so well together for that background. Great way to make a bunch of beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!