Total Pageviews

Monday 18 October 2021

Poinsettia Card.

 

I made this card using a set of Tim Holtz/Sizzix dies.  It has eight dies.  I die cut the outlines from some pale bronze coloured foil card.  Because the dies were a bit on the intricate side, I used some lunch paper on top of the card, just to make it easier to get all the tiny cut out bits out of the die.  I glued some very tiny gold Beadz in the center of the flower.  Yes I know they could have been done in yellow, however I  preferred gold Beadz!  The card is quite sparkly, but because I used my flash you can't see the sparkle.  The red flower is die cut using some lightweight sparkly card/paper.  The stamped words came from an SU stamp set I have.
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  Remember to always be your authentic self and shine bright each and every day!

1 comment:

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!