Total Pageviews

Thursday 21 October 2021

Kiwi Threadz Scammed Me!

On September 28th I purchased 2 Kanzashi Makers from a company here in Pukekohe New Zealand.  The company I purchased them from is called Kiwi Threadz, they are a quilting business.  I have never received the 2 items I bought, and in spite of sendig Kiwi Threadz four emails, I have not received an information as to where my products are.  On their website, it say, (Quote) "Delivery will not be added to your invoice as there are several options.  I will add this later and confirm by email."  To date I have never received any type of invoice or anything saying I had purchased something from them them.   I am not happy and have put their details on Scammer Alert NZ Face Book Page.  I was really looking forward to making the flowers, especially seeing as we are still in lockdown.  It is very disappointing to be scammed, especially by a big company.


Ok, thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  Remember to always be your authentic self and shine right each and every day!

1 comment:

  1. I saw those advertised recently also and was thinking about getting them but I'm not sure it was the same source. I decided not to as I have to stop getting into things and using up the things I have. Hope you are able to resolve this.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!