Total Pageviews

Sunday 26 September 2021

Sunday's Crafting!

 

I made the Berry Basket (above) using a die from Stampin' Up!  So quick and easy to make!  The strawberries/punch are also both from SU.  I turn 65 just a few days before Christmas, and have decided to have a "Champagne & Strawberries" afternoon! I'm hoping to make some C & S invitations to send out.  I will also make more baskets and line them with paper napkins and have some strawberries sitting in them for us all to eat.  There will be other strawberry related food as well.  As long as we are not back in lockdown and Covid behaves itself, all should go to plan!  The basket measures around 3x4 inches, not including the height of the handle.
Below are two random cards I made.  On the pink one I was experimenting with my new Catherine Pooler Ink Pads.  Just trying out the colours.
Below are two quick and easy, no colouring in Christmas cards.  Once again, I was trying out   my new CP Ink Pads.  The snowflakes were punched out of gold card.


Two different snowmen!  (I am obsessed with snowmen stamps!)  The one on the right has some "Nellies Snow Effects" Snow on the bottom of his hat.  Fun stuff to play with and dries quickly.
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!

1 comment:

  1. My, you've been busy. I love the basket. That will make such a great favor for your birthday party. You are on a roll with the Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!