Total Pageviews

Wednesday 15 September 2021

"Hello Kitty"


 Here are some cute little "Hello Kitty" purses I made, using the Stampin' Up! Petite Purse Die.  I used little red puffy material hearts for the bows.  The eyes and noses were punched out using my SU Owl punch.
I used "Art Glitter" adhesive to glue them together.  I LOVE this glue!  It dries nice and quickly and is clear, almost invisible once dry.
I will add  candy or lip gloss to put inside the purses and then wrap them in cellophane tied with a ribbon bow, to use as gifts and to sell closer to Christmas. These are super fun to make!
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!

1 comment:

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!