Total Pageviews

Saturday 18 September 2021

Painted Stars.

I've started making some Christmas gifts.  I stamped using black Stazon ink) tis cute Impression Obsession snow man onto a wooded star.  The size is about 2 3/4 inches.
To colour the image I have used water colour pencils.  Then I added some liquid clear glitter.  Once that was dry I lightly sprayed the star with hair spray to seal the image.  He is a bit more sparkly in real life.
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  Remember to always be your authentic self and shine bright each and every day.
 

1 comment:

  1. I love that little snowman and his rainbow. What a great idea to put him on a wooden star!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!