Total Pageviews

Friday 10 September 2021

Meet the " Sweet and Sours"!


 I know, it' not a card, but after 25 days of being in isolation at home, I am going a bit nutty!  This morning as I was adjusting my lemons (please, keep it clean!) I realized they had smiles on their faces!  So out came the craft bits, stick on wobbly eyes, some paper flowers and permanent marker!  This is what happens when you get a bit bored, you start looking at normal every day things a bit differently!
I will hopefully have a card done by the end of today.
In the mean time please enjoy the "Sweet and Sours"!
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  Remember to always be your authentic self and shine bright each and every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!