Total Pageviews

Sunday 5 September 2021

"Lula-Belle Irene's Pill" and Other Stuff.


I made the butterfly using a Tim Holtz cut and emboss folder.  I used a piece of water colour card that had been inked with different sprays.  The colour looks a bit washed-out on here.  Better in real life.  The stamped words are a Suzanne Canon stamp.
I used a stamp from a SU stamp set called "New Wonders" for the card below.  I used a sparkly gelly roll pen on her hair, dress and pen nib, but sadly it doesn't show very well on here.  I have photos of it on my phone that show the sparkle better.  I think I colored her with Copics.

Below is another card using the same Tim Holtz cut and emboss folder for the butterfly, and another of Suzanne Canons awesome calligraphy stamps. 


Below is a thing  made to hold and store my sponge dabbers.  I used some Velcro dots on the lid so I can attach the sponge pieces.  The handles sit in the bottom of the case.  Easy to remove the sponges as I need them, and the case (from my $2 shop) is also easy to store on a shelf.  Previously I had them sitting in a drawer, but this is way easier to find and use, and much neater and tidier!
Here's what the case looks like, closed, from the top, looking down at it.

A close up of one of my Daffodils.  I got to it before the Possums did this year!  You gotta be quick to beat them!

Below is "Lula-Belle Irene".  She is a new girl on the block. 
Her owner, who shall remain nameless, has tricked her into swallowing a Flea Treatment pill, telling her it was "Cat Candy".
Lula-Belle Irene is furious, she hates those pills.  They taste like, well, something un-printable. She will get revenge.  She has vowed to shed her coat all over her owners new and very expensive shag pile rug, the one she imported from India. Lula-Belle Irene may even throw up a fur ball or two in her owners slippers, just as an extra 'gift'.
Cat's huh.

Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  Remember to always be your authentic self and shine bright each and every day!

1 comment:

  1. That's a pretty good idea for the daubers. And I love your little conversations about your cat cards. They always make me smile. Happy Spring.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!