Total Pageviews

Wednesday 30 September 2020

Some Cards and A Visit To My Craft Room!

These 2 cards, above and below are both made using the SSS "Just Miss You" stamp set. It's such a fun versatile set, and I can mix it with other stamp sets I have.  These cards were stamped on normal card stock.
I'm not sure I got the clouds right on the card below.  Oh well, I had fun and that was my goal!
Below is the first photo of my crafting space - the dining room! Somehow I even have room for the TV!  I have three trestle tables and as you can see, they are messy!  
In the photo below I have a nice big window behind the desk, that lets in tons of light which I like.  I can't stand dark spaces!  There has to be light!                       
This is my other desk, below, and that has my stamp shelves I made, plus my card stock and a pile of craft dies and other bits.  The shelves underneath hold various crafty bits as well.

And two photos of my "Supervisor" who oversees everything I do!  (He thinks he's the boss!)   In the photo below you can see my (messy again!) table, my laptop and printer tucked away in the left hand corner.  So there is my craft room!  Yes it is messy, but the weird thing is, I know exactly where everything is!  Except for my sock that I lost a month ago...but that's another story for another day!
It's a weird world we live in at the moment.  Things as we knew them have changed, and there is so much uncertainty and anxiety around.  I know I have lots of anxiety about things, and when is it all going to settle down and we can get back to some sort of normal again.  This pandemic has almost consumed 2020, and I just hope that next year we can start afresh and get our lives back to some sort of normal, and be able to visit loved ones we have not be able to see during the year.
So, thank you for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

 

1 comment:

  1. I love your cards! I don't dare show pictures of my craft room. It's sadly in need of a purge, but we're purging another room right now and hope to be done with that soon.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!