Total Pageviews

Saturday 26 September 2020

Any Suggestions?!

I have a Stampin' Up! Gift Bag Punch Board. I've never used one before.  I am unable to read the instructions because they are in such tiny print.  I have searched you tube for videos on how to make the bags, but so far, have not found any that I can actually follow.  One lady had a good video, but half way through the demo she made a mistake and had to go back to the beginning.  I totally got lost and just can't follow it.  Where can I find easy to understand instructions on how to make the gift bags??  Never having used one of the boards before, I find it hard to follow as the person doing the video goes too fast.  That's fine if you know what you're doing.  I don't.  Can anyone help please?!  Many thanks in advance:-)

UPDATE!!  Thanks to Andrea B I have now worked out how to use this bag maker!  Thanks Andrea!

1 comment:

  1. I think We R Memory Keepers made (makes?) a similar punch board, so maybe try looking for their tutorials or instructions. Here is one short video I found: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaqO1QgGT44

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!