Total Pageviews

Friday 25 September 2020

A Snowman and A Cherub!

I saw this snowman card on Nancy Ferb's blog, nancyferbshares.com and liked it so much I made my own version of it!  Nancy is a Stampin' UP! demo lady and I met her way back in 1999 when I was in Illinois! She is the most bright and bubbly person and has some awesome cards on her blog.  Hope you will check it out!  The card is more sparkly than it shows on here. I had lot's of fun making him!
I made the rainbow on the card below by first sponging a card with different colours.  I used my writing guide for this ad then cut the strips of colour and arranged them on the white card.  I die cut some clouds and adhered those to the bottom of the rainbow, at the bottom of the card.  I stamped and hand cut the Cherub and inserted her in between the cloud layers. I also stamped and hand cut the sun and cut it in half so it looks like it is peeking out from behind the rainbow.  I added some clear glass droplets and the card was done.  This card, too, sparkles, but it is hard to see in this photo.
I am hoping my shimmer sprays I ordered will arrive today.  I want to add some to these cards.  So if I do I will re-post these two cards.

Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to you:-)

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sunshine! So wonderful to hear from you! You did a very sweet job on the adorable snowman card!! Thanks for the nice comments. Hope you are well and happy!! We have a new granddaughter arriving in a month so are social distancing very strictly. hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!