Total Pageviews

Friday 11 September 2020

Spot Stenciling My Christmas Cards.

These four cards were all very quick and easy to make. I had the Santa hats and other bits already made, so all I had to do was the spot stenciling behind each item on the cards.  The snowflake one is hard to see, but in real life it is much easier to see.
Before sticking the hats and Santa on the card, I stenciled a small area just big enough to stick the hats/Santa on.  Very easy and very quick.
The word stamps are Simple Strips from Taylored Expressions.  These were already stamped and die cut and ready to put on each card.  I used sponge tape behind them to pop them up and give the card a bit of dimension.
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!