Total Pageviews

Thursday 10 September 2020

New Cards Plus Which Die Is This?

I dies cut the daisy out of about 8-10 layers of white paper napkin pieces.  I had used the patterned napkin to make a card. (Not this one). I embossed it using some WOW Texture embossing powder mixed with WOW Sunflower embossing powder.  Be very careful when you heat emboss the napkin layers because they can catch fire easily!  Once the embossing was done I added some Autumn Flower Soft (my fave colour of this stuff!) to the center of the flower.  The die cut word "HUGS" is popped up on some sponge tape.
The "Love You"card above is made with a paper napkin.  I did two and cut the heart out of one and popped it up with sponge tape.  The "Love You" words are a die from Simon Says Stamp.  I like these napkin cards as they have a sort of soft textured feel.
I made the cat card above using some scraps of card I had on my desk.  Does anyone know if the black cat is a die or a punch?? Someone gave me the cats and I would like to make some more cards with him.  If you now which brand it is, please let me know!  Thanks in advance!
The next four cards below, are also make using Simon Says Stamp dies.  I made the backgrounds using stencils, and brushed on different coloured ink from stamp pads.  Very quick and a great fun way to make backgrounds!  I added some sequins and gems to each card to finish them.  



Thanks for dropping by!  Have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!