Total Pageviews

Friday 25 September 2020

An Apology and Trying A New Stencil!

I just got two new stencils in todays mail, and the photo above is one I tried.  I used a soft brush and a gold "Brilliance" ink pad.  I used a sheet of black card.  In real life this is STUNNING!!  And SO shiny!  I love the effect I got and can't wait to do more - and to make this piece into a card!  Ok, now for a HUGE apology to my awesome blog friend Lorraine!  I got a lovely email from her today, and she was concerned that I wasn't getting her comments she left on my blog.  She said she hoped I didn't think she had forgotten me.
I was surprised and went to check my blog settings to see if I could figure out why I hadn't got notification of her comments she had left on my blog.  
I always get an email notification showing a comment someone has left, and I always publish them, especially if they are from my blogging friends.
Well!  To my utter astonishment, I found 33 of Lorraine's comments all waiting to be published!  I had not received email notifications for any of them and they were just sitting there waiting to be published.
So I eventually figured out how to publish them, and let Lorraine know.  I also had some comments there from another friend.
I have no idea why or how this happened, there were so many comments.  But I know how and where to check from now on, so I have learned something today!
My deepest apologies Lorraine!  And please check Lorraine's blog = papervernissage.blogspot.com
She has some very creative artwork on her blog, and she does the most amazing zentangles that do my head in thinking about how she does them!!  I'm sorry I can't link to her blog, Blogger changed their settings recently and I haven't discovered how to do links any more:-(
I read every one of Lorraine's comments as I published them and they go way back to the beginning of the year!  OMG!  
Ok, that's me for now!  Have an awesome SUNSHINE weekend!  Thanks for dropping by.  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)


 

1 comment:

  1. Oh Sunshine, thanks for the apology but I figured it was a technical glitch. You are so sweet. I have the same issue with a blogger friend from Canada - I don't get e-mail notifications about her comments, but they're there to approve on the comments section on my blog. Wondering if it has anything to do with being international accounts? Anyhoo, thank you for the shout out and keep up the lovely work - I do love seeing your creativity.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!