Total Pageviews

Sunday 27 September 2020

"Just Miss You" Card.

Below is a water colored card I made, using  a "Simon Say's Stamp" stamp set called,  "Just Miss You."  I stamped onto water colour paper and the used ink refills to colour it with a wet paint brush.  Once I had coloured it, I mounted it first to a piece of turquoise card and finally onto a folded red card.

Ok, so the card below is the same one as above.  I just added 3 clear glass droplets to the card and wanted to show it.  Blogger changed settings recently and I can't find how or where to delete a photo, so that is why this card appears twice!  It's not a case of, "Should of gone to Spec Savers...", I just don't know how to delete it! This new Blogger is doing my head in at times!


Below is the stamp set I used.  I just LOVE this stamp set!!  And it is perfect for making cards to send to loved ones who we aren't able to be with because of the pandemic.  It has multiple cute sayings that you can mix and match.  I am really impressed with the quality of these SSS stamps.  Every one of the stamps gives a very good clear and clean impression when stamped.  The stamps stick really well to my acrylic blocks, and are easy to clean in warm water.  Did I mention that I REALLY LOVE this stamp set?!!  I did?!
I am still trying to figure out how to use my gift bag punch board:-(  For some reason I get confused and then forget which step I am doing, and have to start all over again.  Maybe I have "Sunday-itis" and should leave it and try tomorrow, which will be Monday?!I don't know!                                                         Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)


1 comment:

  1. That's a cute card. I almost got that stamp set recently but I'm trying to hold back on too many purchases right now. I don't think I have that bag maker to help with - good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!