Total Pageviews

Sunday 6 September 2020

In Honour of My Dad

I made this scrapbook page using some old photo's of my dad. I took the photos many years ago using an old Kodak Instamatic camera.  My camera skills were only just beginning way back then!  I think I was abut 13 when I took these photo's.
I am not a scrap-booker, and this was only my second page I have ever done! I was happy with how it turned out even if it is pretty basic.
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day! {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

 

2 comments:

  1. That's an awesome page, Sunshine! You should frame it and hang it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great page - I love that sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!