Total Pageviews

Thursday 3 September 2020

Christmas Cards!

I made the card above using the Stampin' Up! set below.  This card was lot's of fun to make, and I am working on some more.
I stamped the birdcage card below using Brilliance stamp pads.  I wanted soft colours, and these stamp pads were perfect!
I used a couple of random flower stamps as well as the Stampin' Up! set, Aviary, below. I glued some very tiny sparkly gems to the centers of all the tiny flowers on this card, and they make the card really sparkle.  

These two cards below were quick and easy to make.  I used the Stampin' Up! stamp set called Merry Little Christmas, which is below these cards.  I recently bought these three stamp sets for $20.  

Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!