Total Pageviews

Friday 2 October 2020

Comment Issues With Blogger.

It appears that some of us bloggers are not receiving email notifications when comments are left on our blogs.  This includes me.  I have spent some time going through my blog settings to see what is going on.  In the end, it turns out it has nothing to do with my settings.  The issue is with Blogger itself.  I Goggled the problem and discovered that a lot of bloggers are having the exact same issue.  Apparently Blogger is working on fixing it.  So if you are one of the many bloggers having this problem, know that Blogger are fixing it.  Hopefully.  I am now checking my "Comments" section in my blog settings each day to check for comments, just to make sure I am getting them.  Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!