Total Pageviews

Saturday 10 October 2020

"Ellie"-phant Card!

This is "Ellie"!  I made her using the Stampin' Up! "Playful Pals stamp and die set.  This card was so much fun to make and is the first card I have made using that set. As you can see, she is 3D, her trunk lifts up and down!  Below is a side on photo so you can see her trunk better.  This is such a fun set!  I bought it cheap second hand from a Facebook site, and it is a brand new unused set.  
Today was a quiet day for me, I spent most of yesterday in hospital so I am kind of recovering at home.  I'm feeling ok, just very tired.  I was happy when this set arrived in today's mail, and gave me something fun to focus on!
Ok, thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

 

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I think I have this set. You've given me some inspiration. Feel better!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!