Total Pageviews

Thursday 29 October 2020

"Somewhere Over The Rainbow..."

Two new cards!  Rainbows and a Christmas Gnome! I stamped the word "Rainbow" using SU stamp set, "Over The rainbow", and hand cut the word out.  The coloured strips were made using a die.  As was the black rainbow shape.  I can't remember which company they are from  as I have thrown away the packet they came in.  I adhered the word "Rainbow" using some sponge tape to give it some depth.  The smaller words are a stamp and die set from Taylored Expressions.
This "Gnoel" card was a lot of fun to make! I stamped and die cut the gnome then coloured him before sticking him on the card, behind the cut out circles.  He has some green flocking on his hat.
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

 

1 comment:

  1. What a cheerful rainbow! And such a cute gnome (I love that gnoel also!!!).

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!