Total Pageviews

Sunday 25 October 2020

Feelin' Punchy!

I am slowly getting back into crafting after being in hospital.  I still have the horrible fatigue, hopefully it gets less and less each day.  I made the Elephant above, using circle punches for his body and head, a butterfly punch for his ears (cut in half) and an oval for his legs.  He is supposed to look like he is sitting down!  I made his tail and trunk from the SU Playful Pals die set.  The balloon is also die cut.  He was lots of fun to make!   
I made this card using an ice block stick and a gold star  using an SU star punch.  I adhered it all to the card using sponge tape.  I lastly stamped the words and a few tiny stars and it was done!  
Thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

 

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear you haven't been well. Hope you feel better soon. Keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!