Total Pageviews

Friday 16 October 2020

Three Cards and A Pyramid Box!

I made the first two cards using a Tim Holtz die.  It's a very intricate die and gave me a headache trying to pop all the tiny bits out of the die cut piece😒.  I have since ordered a metal shim to make it easier.  I like this die and it doesn't need a lot of embellishments to finish it off.  The stamped words are from Taylored Expressions.
Below is another SU Playful Pals "Ellie-phant" card, this time in pink!
Below is a frog pyramid box. This stamp and die set is so much fun to play with!
These cards etc were made last week, but because I have been in hospital twice in the last eight days, they are only just being posted now.  I am still very tired and am enjoying my own company and enjoying the peace and quiet.  I don't even want the tv or radio on, I just want some "quiet" time while I recover.
Oh, and Blogger is doing weird stuff again, like not publishing my comments😡.  Curse you Blogger👿.  But I'm on to you, I know where to find the un-published comments and then publish them.  It's just a nuisance.
Ok, thanks for dropping by, have a SUNSHINE day!  {HUGS} from me to YOU:-)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!