Total Pageviews

Sunday 2 June 2024

"The Path of Light"

This card measures about 6 1/2x 6 1/2 inches, so it's quite big. All Lavinia Stamps products. I've worked on it all morning, tweaking it here and there until I was happy with it! It has some sparkly glitter oh the tree's, but it doesn't show here:-( I hate that! First of all I stamped the two tree's, then the path, and lastly the sentiment. I added a few little branches using one of the mini stamps, just to pad out the tree. I used one of the Blue Dinkles for the water, and Paynes Grey Dinkle to colour the trees. I used a stencil brush to add some grey ink around the trees. The three Orbs are coloured with a white Posca pen. I stamped one of the LS sentiment stamps in between the two trees. I used a grey Versafine Clair ink pad to stamp the sentiment. Thanks for dropping by! Have a SUNSHINE day! Remember to always be your authentic self and shine bright eachand every day!

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, cool card! It has a very mysterious feel and also a good layout/colours for a wintry card. I love that you took your time to make it just right - it was worth it! -Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!