Total Pageviews

Saturday 22 June 2024

 



I followed a demo by Emma-Jo from Lavinia Stamps to make this. I used white gesso on this MDF Heart from Lavinia Stamps. Then when it was dry,  I used a stencil brush to add the Mermaid and Blue Lagoon Elements ink to cover the entire heart. I used my heat gun to dry each layer of ink, then I stamped the group of fishes onto the heart. The fish have tiny touches of purple foil on them, which you can barely see on here. Once I had done that I added some swirly lines of Lime Green Stickles. I'm not too keen on this, but I made it so here it is! It does look a lot better in real life, and when it catches the light there's lots of sparkle. I will add a piece of twine so it can be hung up somewhere. Thanks for dropping by! Have a SUNHINE day! Remember to always be your authentic self and shine bright each and every day!

1 comment:

  1. This is so cool, Sunshine! I love the colors. Sometimes if I don’t really like something, I either A) just leave it for awhile, or B) add a die-cut word. But I think you did a great job! -Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!