Total Pageviews

Tuesday 18 June 2024

Lavinia Stamps Tree of Dreams Card!

 After watching a video by Amanda Branston, I made my own version of her card. I called it "The Tree of Dream", and it represents my own dreams perfectly. My dreams are always in colour, and vibrant and vivid. After stamping the tree, (LS Tree of Dreams) I used my Kuretake Clean Color Real Brush makers to outline the branches. Then I used a small wet brush to drag the colour out into the white space. I had so much fun creating this! Half way through, I wasn't sure I liked it, and was going to stop and create something else on the back of the card. However, I kept going - t took me a couple of hours to finish - and now I  love this card! I am my own worst critic! I have a different set of the water colour pens coming, that have different colours in. I want to create some more of these Tree of Dream cards using different colours. As I have mentioned before, I am enjoying creating 6x6 inch cards, rather than my usual 5x4 inch cards. Ok, without further ado, here is the card!


Thanks for dropping by! Have a SUNSHINE day! Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous, Sunshine! I’m glad you finished - you did an amazing job! :) -Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!