Total Pageviews

Monday 3 June 2024

"Into The Light"

Here's another Lavinia Stamps card I made today. It took me a few hours to get it done, and my neck/shoulders are now vey painful. Most of the time I was standing, and looking down.

I used some of the Forest Realm LS stamps. I'm really enjoying using the new corner stamps, as well as making bigger cards than I normaly make. I think this one is 6x6 inches in size. I coloured everything using Mondeluz water colour pencils. The sky was coloured with a stencil brush, ad 2 different blue LS stamp pads. I lightly stenciled in some bricks around the doorway, using Versafine Clair Very Peri ink pad. I called the card, "Into The Light." Thanks for dropping by! Have a SUNSHINE day! Remember to always be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!