Total Pageviews

Tuesday 28 May 2024

Waiting Patiently For..."

The card above shows "Luka" the black cat, sitting in the doorway 'waiting'...  Luka ia another one of the Forest Realm stamps, as are the toadstools.  I coloured the leaves in Autumn colors, because it is the end of Autumn here and all the leaves are those colours right mow. I used my Mondeluz coloured pencils to colour everything. I made one mistake...I grabbed the nearest piece of white cardstock on my desk, only to discover too late, that it wasn't LS cardstock- oops! Luckily the card came out ok! The stenciled bricks look a bit pale on here, but IRL they are much darker. Another oops! 
On the card above I used a new stamp I got off Temu. "Somewhere" in my stash of stamps n stuff, I have a stamp that say's, "Peas on Earth." I will stamp it on this card and use the card for a Christmas card. 
This was the first card I stamped with the new Forest Realm stamps. The corer stamp is the smallest corner stamp, the other four are much larger. And just to explain why I spell the word 'colour' as I do, that's how us Kiwi's were all taught in school! I know if you are in USA you spell it 'color'. Luckily, whichever way you spell it, it means the same!
Thank for dropping by! Have a SUNSHINE day! (I have a cold at the moment) Always remember to be your authentic self, and shine bright each and every day!
 

1 comment:

  1. You’ve been crafty, Sunshine! All great cards, but my favorite is the first one. I love the autumn colours. :) -Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!