Total Pageviews

Monday 27 May 2024

The "Forest Realm" - New Lavinia Stamps!


 This is a 6x6 inch card I made yesterday. The corner stamp is 1 of the five new corner stamps from Lavinia Stamps. Sadly you cannot see how sparkly this card is! At first I didn't get a complete image from this stamp. I ended up using an eraser to clean it, then washed it in warm soapy water. Once I had done that, it stamped perfectly. I used Mondeluz water colour pencils to colour the  bubbles on the corner stamp. To colour the  snail house I used granulating Gnasai Tambi paints.  The toadstools have a touch of pink water colour pencil on them, and the flowers also have some pink and blue water colour pencil. The white area on the corners, Dana's wings, toadstools and the flowers all have some clear sparkly gel pen on. This card was fun to create, and I have just started another card the same size. There are five beautiful corner stamps, one is a smaller size, and they are all beautiful!
There's 18 new stamps in all, and it's a hard choice picking which one to use!
Thanks for dropping by! Have a SUNSHINE day! Remember to always be your authentic self and shine bright each and every day!

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card! I love how you combined the images. Can’t wait to see what else you create with your new stamps! - Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!